Monday 4 May 2009

May quilts


These are my 2 entries for the March and April 6" by 12" for CQGB and are based on the White Horse of Uffington. One was made by hand quilting and the other on my Babylock Embellisher.

This is my recent srap quilt that I am entering for the Sandown quilt show. I have decide to call it Trad Jazz. Originally it was going to be called Jazzy Wazzy but I changed it at the last momen filling in the application form.

The back of the cot quilt that I have made for my son' Adam's first child due in July

This is the front of my grandaughter to be's cot quilt and thanks to Gill for material from USA.

Here is the detail of Betty's quilt which was quilted by Sue of Quiltessence

Betty is so happy. This is the result of her quilt following a workshop last October. This is a light version of my winning bed quilt shown in my profile.

No comments: